Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER: This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Dream Catcher Botanicals LLC makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
The products listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Statements made about any herbs on the website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information herein provided throughout this website on various natural botanical products and alternative health principles is for general information only. DreamCatcherBotanicals and its owners or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided.
2. Even products that may have an herbal use have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products on this site are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease or ailment. Accordingly, the buyer agrees not to ingest any product on this site without fully accepting responsibility for the consequences of doing so.
3. The buyer understands that any information provided about our products is to provide a brief educational and/or historical background about the product and is not an indication for use.
4. Buyer hereby releases and forever discharges Dream Catcher Botanicals LLC, its predecessors, successors, insurers, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever that may arise from the Buyer’s purchase of items from this web site.
5. The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dream Catcher Botanicals LLC, its predecessors, successors, insurers, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever, and agrees to reimburse Dream Catcher Botanicals LLC for any costs, attorney’s fees and other expenses that may be incurred in defending against such claims.
6. The Buyer does hereby declare that the terms of this agreement have been completely read and that he/she fully understands the above-mentioned terms, conditions and exclusions from liability.
Herbal Consultation Agreement
Statement of Informed Disclosure
By checking the Terms and Conditions box the buyer accepts and understands all of the below
I, Aaron Weis am a certified herbalist, and have completed more than 600 hours of classroom education in nutrition, herbalism, basic medical sciences and related topics. This education does not include the diagnosis and treatment of disease according to the standards of medical science. I am not licensed in any capacity in the State of Colorado and my services do not replace those of a licensed physician. I advise all clients who consult with me to seek the advice of a licensed health provider for any illness or persistent symptoms.
The consultations are educational in nature, intended to make you aware of the nutritional and other beneficial effects of diet, lifestyle changes, herbs, or herbal formulas. As a client, you take responsibility for the use of any herbs or suggestions recommended.
Herbs can sometimes cause discomfort or side effects. I ask you to stop taking any suggested herbs immediately if such effects or discomfort occurs and to notify me promptly (720-206-4899).
Some herbs may interact adversely with pharmaceutical medications. Although I am trained in some aspects of drug-herb interactions, the knowledge in this field is not well developed. It is important that you disclose to me any medications you are taking including, over-the-counter medications and that you discuss possible drug-herb interactions with a licensed physician.
I may provide you with published information about possible side effects of medications you may be taking. This does not constitute a recommendation to stop taking the medication. If you have concerns about medication side effects, please discuss them with a licensed physician.
Any information discussed with me during interviews will be held in strict confidence. Exceptions to this are information regarding impending suicide, homicide or child abuse.
By checking the Terms and Conditions Box during check out the buyer signifies and understands the above statements and agrees to their terms.